Some blog articles on writing I’ve read lately:
- Daily Writing leads to better writing. Ideally, you’ll write every day . . .
- Seeing through your character’s eyes. Novelists are very familiar with the term POV, or point of view . . .
- How to write description that will delight your reader’s senses. NY Times Bestselling Author Nicholas Sparks writes to delight our senses . . .
- Show, don’t tell–using setting to deepen your characters. Social media is an amazing tool, and it is a wonderful time to be a writer, but, I am going to point out the pink elephant in the room . . .
- Breaking style. Writing (and editing) is both an art and a science, and the guidelines about producing prose are somewhat amorphous, for various reasons . . .