- Five types of anti-heroes. So we’ve established that there is a difference between the hero and the anti-hero . . .
- Five traits of the successful author. I am off to THRILLERFEST in NYC, and I’m sure it will be thrilling….bada bump *snare* . . .
- Five writing habits that could be destroying your creativity (and income). Do you write to the pace of a snail? . . .
- Five sentences with problematic parallelism in lists. It’s too bad you can’t eat grammatical errors or use them to fill your gas tank, because they’re a cheap, endlessly renewable resource . . .
- Five successful marketing strategies for fiction strategies. In 2008, several thousand print copies of my first non-fiction book arrived at my house . . .